Name:
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada





Monday, August 27, 2007

E-Dream

Have you ever typed in your sleep?

So this morning I was trying to get some work done on my computer, but I was extremely sleepy. So I figured, rather than read emails, I'll try typing for a while - just to wake myself up. I hit compose on OUTLOOK, and i think i fell asleep for a minute, and then I don't know what happened - I do recall typing something away. I was trying really hard to keep my eyes open, but wasn't able do.. After half an hour or so of falling asleep at the keyboard, I woke up and looked at what I'd typed: (i didn't save the email.. but this is what it said)

"Hi everyone, As some of you already know I'm moving to Indonesia. (there was more gibberish here that i couldn't read). I know it won't be easy. "

Talk about capturing your dream on a computer! Honestly, I have no clue why I wrote that. No, I'm not moving to Indonesia. But I was talking to a friend last night, who's thinking of moving there. I probably had that on my mind.

Reminds me of another blogger's dream

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Alykm

I was 'blog-surfing' for the first time in my life *yep, I've hit the climax of loser-dom* and I came across yours! this typing in sleep thing...i've experienced TEXTING in sleep, lol. What's ironic is, happened to me couple a days ago..I think I musta fallen asleep while writing out a msg, and when I woke up, i saw stuff like 'my hope's diminishing' !

LOVED your blogs, sis! 'Specially the ones regarding Sarf, nahw...LOL..you even did the tarkeeb of 'me me!' Sarf was a killer for me, but alhamdulillaah I conquered it (H) lol

Subhanallaah, all my friends are the kind that have not a clue about the beauty of Arabic language...even though they've lived in an Arab country since they were born! I know I'm drifting further away from them, and that feeling really bothered me..thought i was the 'outcast'...
I guess this 'blog-surfing' was 'meant to be', to show me that there ARE people out there who are studying Ilm just like me! :D

Jazakillaah Khayr fed Dnya wel Akhira for making my day without even knowing it!:D

Lillaah el hamd wesh shukr

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home