Name:
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada





Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Weirdo me

corporate world really changes you. couple of changes in me include:
1. i write more personal emails - and i spell check, and end them with "Regards" ..
2. i follow up on emails. At times when i don't hear from people, i search for the email in the sent folder, and reply to them asking for an "eta" or jus a status!
3. i pick up my cell phone and say, Hafsa speaking! (which i mostly do... 'coz my cell phone is my work phone :S)
4. i feel every email must be responded to, and get annoyed when others don't respond to my emails.
5. a weird urge to be connected @ all times - thanks to my blackberry - i get all my email there. sometimes at 3 in the morning, i'll be reading my new email that arrived 2 minutes ago.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home